T-ISS Tape is specially designed for the marine and offshore industry. The tape reflects light well and is is intended for reflectorising SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea) life support equipment such as life jackets, life rafts, lifeboats and buoys. This tape has a strong self adhesive backing.
Enter a whole number into the "Quantity" box above which equals meter length required, eg: 3 = 3 metres or select whole roll. SOLAS T-ISS RETRO REFLECTIVE MARINE GRADE TAPE is sold online Per Metre - Please contact us for price per whole roll.
- It conforms to IMO Res A.658 (16)
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard specifications
- Approved by numerous national authorities around the world
- Approved with the Ships Wheel mark
- Long durability, high brightness and antidelamination
- Provides high reflectivity whether dry or wet
- Silver in colour in daytime viewing conditions
- Reflects a bright white
- Can have a life expectancy of 10 years
- SOLAS (Safety of life at sea) approved
- The tape is silver in colour under daytime viewing conditions and reflects a bright white.
- Specially designed for the marine industry.
- Long durability, high brightness and anti-delamination.
- Provides high reflectivity over a wide range of entrance angles, whether dry or wet.