I-Zip life jackets were developed to encourage people to always want to don a life jacket. The I-Zip life jacket has a removable front cover which can be interchanged, washed or updated easily if necessary. For more covers please Click Here. For more information on Embroidery please click here. LifeJacket shown with optional diagonal retro tape.
Plastic buckle ~ Manual or Automatic
Stainless steel buckle ~ Manual or Automatic
Harness & D Ring (Stainless steel buckle) ~ Automatic Only
- Lightweight at only 1.2 kg
- Made in Britain
- 170 Newton Lifejacket
- Oral Backup Inflation
- Concealed, Pea-less Whistle
- Padded soft & comfortable collar
- 3 Types of waist belt style to choose from
- Crotch Strap
- Patented design
- SOLAS approved Lifejacket Light (Optional)
- Manual back-up inflation on Automatic life jackets
- Limitless fabrics and colours to choose from
- Outside front zip to allow easy access to the firing mechanism & gas bottle
- Normal Size LifeJacket Fits chests between 68cm -144cm
- Extra Large LifeJacket Fits chest up to 160cm
- ISO 12402-3 Life Jacket
- ISO 12401 Harness
- ISO 12402-3 Spray hood (Optional)
These life jackets are one-of-a-kind and a world first; They are too brilliant to be banished to the damp depths of a locker. We have a collection of extremely useful videos; You can watch a video of the life jackets people have customised, how to re-arm and re-pack the life jacket, how to change the front cover and how to attach a SOLAS light.
The video below demonstrates how to change the front cover of the SeaSafe Life Jacket and will give a little insight into how the product works.