I-Zip life jackets were developed to encourage people to always want to don a life jacket. The I-Zip life jacket has a removable front cover which can be interchanged, washed or updated easily if necessary. For more covers please Click Here. For more information on Embroidery please click here.
Plastic buckle ~ Manual or Automatic
Stainless steel buckle ~ Manual or Automatic
Harness & D Ring (Stainless steel buckle) ~ Automatic Only
- Lightweight at only 1.2 kg
- Made in Britain
- 170 Newton Lifejacket
- Oral Backup Inflation
- Concealed, Pea-less Whistle
- Padded soft & comfortable collar
- 3 Types of waist belt style to choose from
- Crotch Strap
- Patented design
- SOLAS approved Lifejacket Light (Optional)
- Manual back-up inflation on Automatic life jackets
- Limitless fabrics and colours to choose from
- Outside front zip to allow easy access to the firing mechanism & gas bottle
Normal Size LifeJacket Fits chests between 68cm -144cm
Extra Large LifeJacket Fits chest up to 160cm
ISO 12402-3 Life Jacket
ISO 12401 Harness
ISO 12402-3 Spray hood (Optional)
These life jackets are one-of-a-kind and a world first; They are too brilliant to be banished to the damp depths of a locker. We have a collection of extremely useful videos; You can watch a video of the life jackets people have customised, how to re-arm and re-pack the life jacket, how to change the front cover and how to attach a SOLAS light.
The video below demonstrates how to change the front cover of the SeaSafe Life Jacket and will give a little insight into how the product works.